Medior back-end (Python, Django) software engineer
Qollab is the tech arm of digital learning specialists TinQwise. We are a tight-knit team of technology lovers and innovative thinkers based in a quiet corner of Amsterdam. We work on improving culture and driving user-centric learning for some of the world’s biggest brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, PICNIC, IKEA, Catawiki, Sani-Ikos, Randstad, Takeaway.com, G-star, Hunkemöller, Rituals and many others. We are proud of bringing the best tech to our customers, and of building a platform and products we believe in. We work hard and play hard. We are honest, open, and don’t take things personally. New ideas are welcome. Always.
You will be a key member of an agile scrum team composed of a Product manager, top front end engineers, and some Python / Django gurus, working on the most modern and fastest-growing LXP in the Benelux.
You write clean, compelling, business-focused code. Your focus is on business value, and you are pragmatic when it comes to finding the best solutions. We value modern, but proven tech, and solid, scalable solutions over flighty pet projects. We work devops only, and cloud only, and time to value is critical for us.
We love clean, maintainable code as we are building an ever-expanding product that’s not even halfway yet. Qollab moves fast so you need to be capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product wishes and the company within a short amount of time. Collaborative innovation is key within Qollab and you know how to clearly share your vision and ideas to developers, designers and business stakeholders.
Keep our innovation power running at the fastest pace possible and help us remain at the cutting edge. Are you ready to innovate?
- Getting stuff done is more important than your years of experience. We believe experience is more than just mileage.
- Your knowledge of Python (Django) is second to none;
- A university education is a strong pre
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures or web technologies; your expert knowledge is up to date;
- From a personal perspective you are well-rounded and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders. When it comes to the crunch, you love the pressure of a healthy deadline.
- You like to be a part of a young, fun and growing organization with big ambitions.
We offer the energy and fun of a start-up, great work location and great lunches. We have a highly flexible approach to work, you work where and when you want as long as you deliver. Interested? firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com